Tuning JSAR Raptor mags out of alignment

Hi guys I have 3 magazines for the Raptor and every one is slightly offset just enough to jam when you try to feed the pellet. By this I mean the inner part which holds the pellets is not lining up with the hole in the magazine or the barrel obviously. It is enough to damage the dome and even shave the lead off. Are they adjustable and if so can someone help me out.

Thanks for any help you can give.

If you have the first run of mags they are junk, they will replace at no charge if you contact them, they are aware of the issue. They replaced mags for both of my raptors no questions asked.

Thanks this gun was bought from another member and has been shot very little so he might not have noticed. I tried to email Travis but for some reason it wouldn't go through so I will call first of the week.

Travis has NO affiliation with JSAR as of @ May 2020 if not a tad before. he quietly left leaving all that had used him as the person of contact to now contact the owner of JSAR via phone or e-mail.

That contact has been for many very frustrating and drawn out.

Good luck !

Thanks I know very little about the company but his email address is still listed where I looked. Sad to hear because so far the gun is shooting great except for the mags. I was hoping you would comment because I see you post good information on these.

Travis has NO affiliation with JSAR as of @ May 2020 if not a tad before. he quietly left leaving all that had used him as the person of contact to now contact the owner of JSAR via phone or e-mail.

That contact has been for many very frustrating and drawn out.

Good luck !

Thanks I know very little about the company but his email address is still listed where I looked. Sad to hear because so far the gun is shooting great except for the mags. I was hoping you would comment because I see you post good information on these.

PM me.

I got 1 magazine with my rifle just before the New Year 2021. The rifle itself is great. But yes the mag got out of alignment on my first pass at shooting the rifle. This led to a jam. I had a tremendous amount of difficulty removing the mag but got it done. This appeared to be because the mag double rotated and left it in a position where it was jammed. Upon removal it broke the tiny (emphasis on tiny) sliver of metal that is supposed to be a magazine stop. I can't think of a more flawed design in a magazine to be honest. In addition to that, with the exorbitant cost of these magazines you'd expect them to be nearly flawless in operation. 

I emailed JSAR about 15 times already with zero response in almost 6 months! I left phone messages, nada. I whittled out a piece of wood into a single shot tray to shoot the rifle. But nothing from JSAR. Zilch.

By the way, they still owe me a second magazine because I ordered two. After nearly 6 months you might wonder (if not downright claim) that they ripped me off by taking that extra money for a second magazine and not delivering, let alone give me a faulty product.

Recently, as of this week, I mailed the broken magazine to CARM magazines to see if they can produce a serviceable one. Although it is not supposed to be a swift turnaround and there is no solid commitment I was told "it looks like it can be done". It might take months to get a good mag but if I do, I will announce it here.

JSAR has no concept of support, obviously. You can hate me for saying that but it's true... That's a certain recipe for a dinosaur destined company. Sad because I like everything else about the rifle. Part of me is I love the rifle, the other part is I want to kick someone's head in for this experience (I wouldn't get violent but it's pissing me off).