• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jsar Raptor HP .257 arrived with slow leak...

Mine arrived in the same condition. Took a new poppet and valve seat to fix it. It no longer leaks and is accurate but the power is nowhere near my Texan or my Custom Condor with Doug Noble parts. For really big power the inline valve seems superior in my book.

Yep I have the .257 condor from Doug still for that very reason. But the raptor opens up a new world with mag fed for quick follow ups on foxes, assuming it stops leaking lol

Mine arrived in the same condition. Took a new poppet and valve seat to fix it. It no longer leaks and is accurate but the power is nowhere near my Texan or my Custom Condor with Doug Noble parts. For really big power the inline valve seems superior in my book.

If I can’t get it fixed mind sharing the parts with me brother? Or could I send it your way to see if you can fix it? I know we’ve talked about the Noble build and potentially hunting on your ranch before!