JSAR Hawk _ honest reviews?

I was wondering if someone with experience can answer some questions on the Jsar Hawk air rifle. Do we know the origin of the gun? JSAR appears to modify the gun for performance but I was wondering who makes the barrel? One of the videos they say that the barrel is not choked. What is the advantages or disadvantage of a choked barrel? does anybody have links to any full reviews showing trigger pull, shot string data and accuracy.

1580656968_14756631185e36e948b904d3.42930434_jsar hawk.jpg

Do not get the hawk in .25 cal. I don't know if the 177 or 22 are any better but the .25 is the least accurate rifle I have ever shot. It is loud as crap and it doesn't have much power. I'm really hoping someone will come up with some more to make this thing at least a 50 yard gun. Maybe I just haven't found the right pellet. It doesn't have near enough power to shoot slugs

You might try xisco sentry delux/or HC or anything outside the U.S. . Xisico is happy to deal with small dealers, has smaller number of rifles required per order & such. Only difference with the "jsar" model is the drop down & bottle. A good amount of information on the sentry is out there.

Just one: https://www.airrifle.co.za/threads/49783-Xisico-Sentry-HC-Deluxe

John

I don't have any honest review on the performance of the gun but I'll give my honest opinion on the looks of the gun. To me it looks like a gun built out of several other guns. Nothing seems to flow smoothly from one piece to the next. The receiver is out of proportion to the airtube, the stock really don't look like it was built for the rest of the gun etc. Sorry just my honest thoughts. I wouldn't care if it shot hole in hole at 100yds, I'd have to draw the line at it's outer beauty or lack of. 

Sorry JSAR

jking

Reactions: Glem.Chally