LOL Dodge! I also have a black and red one on order! I feel your joy/anxiety :).

Sweet, great minds think alike.
1f44d.svg

When I ordered mine I was told that 3 red/black orders had been placed so we now know who has a couple of them.
1f600.svg

I wonder how many builds they have!? Just returned from a 3 day trip to my friends house where we shot starlings out to 85yds and to his shooting range shooting out to 100yds...used my Compatto, can’t wait to shoot the Raptor! I have every conceivable. .22 JSB offering along with VK S2 24gr....waiting patiently :).

If I remember correctly from a conversation I had with Travis the the .22 model shooting around 860fps should yield 100 shots or more from a fill till it drops off reg.Thats a 350cc tank and probably a 4500 psi top off.I dunno if that will even help you but untill we get actual gun performance specs we are all just guessing really.ooh yeah that was a 14.3 grain pellet in .22 when we had our conversation.

My .25 flex is getting around 60 ish shots off a 480cc from a 3500psi fill down to 1600psi ,Soo I'm gonna guess just as good maybe better.

Hope it helps

Would think a shot string and some targets at different yardages would be provided for our enjoyment?

I am not sure, that might push my other self to say yes.

Did you see the 80 yard video they have posted on FB, that on itself looks pretty good to me. JSAR Raptop 80 yards string

Papy...the dark sides pull is very strong :).

I know, isn't it crazy what a slim attractive AG would do to you!

Would think a shot string and some targets at different yardages would be provided for our enjoyment?

I am not sure, that might push my other self to say yes.

Did you see the 80 yard video they have posted on FB, that on itself looks pretty good to me. JSAR Raptop 80 yards string

Papy...the dark sides pull is very strong :).

I know, isn't it crazy what a slim attractive AG would do to you!

Papy, and you can doll her up in colors of your choice :).