Travis let me shoot the 25cal he brought to the GTA fun shoot last month. I was shooting it at 50 yards and it shot very well as you can tell from the results of the 75 yard paintball shoot. The rifle is a little heavy for my liking, but not when compared to other rifles in its class, I just don't handle the weight as well as I used to, not trying to detract from the rifle at all. I'm sure it will be very well received by the airgun community.

Hi everyone, I wanted to clear up a few things. The magazines are made in house and have a capacity of 9-.30 11-.25 12-.22 15-.177 and all have a depth of .55 inches for heavy ammo!! We were going to use FX magazines, but they're unable to hold the longer slugs needed for high power applications. We've redesigned the breech and made our own mags with alloy bodies. This has delayed production a few weeks but we're back on track and will start shipping soon. Now that Travis is back from vacation, he can start assembling and testing each gun, and will have shot strings available soon.

Thank you for your patience as we get this first batch out.