• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Joined The Leshiy 2 Club.....

Well I did it bought a leshiy 2 it is the only one of its type in the stable haven't owned anything like it so I wanted to give it a try. Its the new version with the repr with a 350mm barrel in .25. I have done a few things to make it my own yes I like monster energy green and I really like how it came out have been tinkering with it since I got it to make it my own. Now to get some time down range.

20211022_010148.1635040848.jpg

Make sure you get a pile of 33.9 grain JSB MKII pelllets. They should stack at 50 and in . I like the color scheme. I really think it’s the best hunting rig out there on the market right now for target rich environments . What are you going to put for an optic on that bad boy?

Yes its going to make it heavier but I am planning on another atn with abl I have that combo on my custom Ernest crown compact. I just like that its ready for day and night and has the adjustment ability fast for yardage change.

Nice! If you have the cash I’d go with a thermal. Did you consider the Huben? I wish someone who has both would do a great write up/comparison. The Edgun and the Huben are the 2 semiautos I am interested in. Love the fact that you personalized your Edgun! (I too am addicted to my Monster and plan to customize a Mutant 22 short truck gun with the same theme). Wish I lived near other enthusiasts so I could try a semiauto 1st hand.

I’m also a fan of green, that looks really good and tastefully done. As already mentioned I would look at a thermal if you can swing it. I currently have an ATN 4K on my Taipan compact. I really like the scope and would buy a Thor 4 if I needed another night vision sight. 

Thanks I am happy with the way it came out. No thermal for me wish I could swing it but sadly I can't the 4k pro will probably live on it so its ready for day and night work. Got its cherry popped today first squirrel.
20211024_144121.1635105113.jpg