• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

John Wick & tree Rats

Turn up the volume and turn your phone sideways to make it larger.

Hope you enjoy the Editing…

Just having some fun with the tree rats let me know if you enjoy the Editing and I will make some more. 

FX .25 cal Wildcat jsb 25.39g 

download.png

download.png

Thank you for your feedback.

I am using the ATN scope 120 FPS and the kilt spray paint. Any flat paint will do I just had some in hand. I am experimenting with night vision tracers. I will let you know how it works. Picture of what I am using and my new hight visibility paint. I don't take credit for painting the skirts I got this from Hajimoto you can find it on Utube. It's just foam trill the holes and light spraying.

Thank you for your liking and interest. Stay Safe amd God Bless 

download.png
View attachment 20211010_144308.1633892562.heic

download.png
View attachment 20211010_144133.1633892574.heic

One more thing the Editing software I do it on the pgone and it's called InShot.i have an Android phone. when I down load the video I open it under the the inShot app and edit the video and save it. In the app you can slow it down to more than 1/2 the speed giving you a smooth slowmo tracking of the pellet. Also you can chose the magnification of the frame.

Hope this helps. 🙏 

download.png
Screenshot_20211010-153853_One UI Home.1633894965.jpg

Rene,

Thank you for your helpful answers! Downloading the InShot video editor app as I type...! 👍🏼😊

I have been using the iCLOO app (android), that allows me to watch frame by frame, forward and backward, zoom as needed during replay, make annotations (text, arrows, drawings), and record all that I watch. Free app. Interruptions by ads are very light. 👍🏼 

Matthias