• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Johan from FX talking about the DRS Video

I contacted HPP today. They said they only have so much info on the gun but think they will be getting more info soon. I think the preorder said non refundable but if it’s not the gun posted on the website, I’ll be on the fence about trying to get my money back. If they only produced the plastic version, I wouldn’t have even read about it or wanted one. Even if it shot 1,000fps at 100b with a 500mm barrel. My guns are tools but I like good looking tools. Keeps you mindful of what you’re doing. And like my dad said, a banged up nice gun is still better looking than a cheap plastic gun. I would like to see the cheaper walnut stock. Or maybe the pictures we are seeing are of the mid grade stock. Seems odd that there’s not even one picture of both anywhere. Unless they both have black caps. One painted and one rosewood.
The nicest walnut stock I have is on a Cooper rifle. Initially I was pretty stressed when I would take it out, but then I got over it and enjoyed the rifle.