Joe is really angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ TOTAL BS!!!!!! There's not a DAMN thing they can do about him giving his opinion on their product!! GOOD LORD

It's a little thing called the CONSUMER REVIEW FAIRNESS ACT which specifically prohibits any company from pursuing any legal action in cases like this!! In fact JOE could sue THEM for even sending that FAKE cease and desist letter! It's called INTIMIDATION.

For God sake if you don't know don't act like you do!

Don't care how many people say otherwise you are WRONG I've been through it with the motorcycle industry AND the skateboard industry!! OSPREY is the one skating on thin ice!
Will you pay for my lawyer when it’s time to make the court appearance that will exonerate me? And the extra appearances to delay and appeal those inevitable rulings?

You can be 100% in the right and go broke defending it. That’s life if you’ve ever been near the actual law.

David

Will you pay for my lawyer when it’s time to make the court appearance that will exonerate me? And the extra appearances to delay and appeal those inevitable rulings?

You can be 100% in the right and go broke defending it. That’s life if you’ve ever been near the actual law.

David
Jesus give it up. You're making things up. You're dead wrong, not a clue what you're talking about you're just arguing to argue. Yes I will pay for your lawyer in your fantasy trial lmao

Last edited:
You dont watch the news much do you lol.
There's always a story about someone who gave a YouTube review getting sued 😂🤣😂🤣

I literally cited the law which is held up by the Constitution that prevents what you are fantasizing about and punishes any company that pursues ANY legal action against a consumer review, yet you're still going on about it.

Absolute foolish nonsense you're trying to propagate. Just like the news.

Last edited:
You dont watch the news much do you lol.
I don't know about this part of the law and that will differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction whether different states or different countries.
BUT,
If you follow and believe what is told on national news, TV, radio, newspapers or other main stream media, you are far off from reality.

I don't know about this part of the law and that will differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction whether different states or different countries.
BUT,
If you follow and believe what is told on national news, TV, radio, newspapers or other main stream media, you are far off from reality.
The law in the entire US is that a consumer review cannot be pursued by litigation. Period. End of story. No amount of fantasy or ingrained cowardice is going to change it. Again I've ALREADY CITED THE LAW.

"Trust me, bro" is not a law. Anecdotal bs is not a law. "My lawyer buddy said" is not a law.

And yes. Anyone who watches the "news" is in a sad state of affairs anyway. Mush brained nonsense, every bit of it.

He looked through an OSPREY GLOBAL scope one too many times! Beware, it could happen to you!
This right here 👆 is the point. You are claiming because there is a law that a party cannot sue. You are claiming it does not happen at all, once. You are patently incorrect. In the real world companies sue over things they know they wont win, but the goal is to intimidate or run the other party out of funds. It happens everyday. Your quote above can be taken to court as a defamation suit if Osprey wanted. Do some research, there have been plenty of cases where reviews left by consumers have resulted in law suits. All a company has to do is call their attorneys and fire up defamation suit. Will they win? Probably not. Will the Consumer protection law help defendants? Sure, but like was already pointed out that comes at the cost of defense fees. You cant just hold up a paper citing the law and say the magic words and the case disappears.

As for my comment on the news, there are several very popular cases being "covered". In these cases we all know "they cant do that", but here we are watching "them" "do it". I agree the news isnt accurate anymore, if it ever was. But it shows my point. There are lots of other laws that clearly state "they cant do that" but it still happens. Ever hear of insider trading? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: GenXer
This right here 👆 is the point. You are claiming because there is a law that a party cannot sue. You are claiming it does not happen at all, once. You are patently incorrect. In the real world companies sue over things they know they wont win, but the goal is to intimidate or run the other party out of funds. It happens everyday. Your quote above can be taken to court as a defamation suit if Osprey wanted. Do some research, there have been plenty of cases where reviews left by consumers have resulted in law suits. All a company has to do is call their attorneys and fire up defamation suit. Will they win? Probably not. Will the Consumer protection law help defendants? Sure, but like was already pointed out that comes at the cost of defense fees. You cant just hold up a paper citing the law and say the magic words and the case disappears.

As for my comment on the news, there are several very popular cases being "covered". In these cases we all know "they cant do that", but here we are watching "them" "do it". I agree the news isnt accurate anymore, if it ever was. But it shows my point. There are lots of other laws that clearly state "they cant do that" but it still happens. Ever hear of insider trading? 😅
EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID IS 100% FALSE.

DEFAMATION SUITS OVER PRODUCTS ARE COMPANY TO COMPANY NOT COMPANY TO CONSUMER. WHEN YOU DO BUSINESS YOU ARE AT THE MERCY OF CONSUMER OPINION. I AM IN THE RETAIL BUSINESS. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU POST THIS BS YOURE GOING TO BE WRONG.

NEXT YOULL BE CITING THE TRUMP DEFAMATION CASE BECAUSE ITS WHAT YOU SEE ON TV. THATS A WHOLE DIFFERENT MESS. NOT ABOUT A PRODUCT.

THEY CANNOT EVEN BEGIN LITIGATION. I POSTED THAT BECAUSE I KNOW THE LAW AND I KNOW THEY CANT DO ANYTHING. YOURE FULL OF 💩 UP TO YOUR EYEBALLS

Last edited:
I understand Joe's background and understand that the "foul" language and profanity is part of Joe.

However, I truly believe he uses profanity to try and attract hits to his YT channel and THAT is a shame. It isn't working apparently.

If he would simply do honest reviews, like he has done years ago, I believe his channel would explode with hits and offers from manufacturers to review their scopes. Obviously that isn't going to happen unless he drops the unnecessary foul language.

Joe, long ago, stopped actually reviewing scopes especially the lower cost scopes, and started posting his Hitler and "midget" "shorts".

I asked him to review several lower end scopes and all I got was crickets...

About this same time, the "shorts" were almost all he posted. That is when I simply quit looking and unsubscribed to his channel. Seems to me that there are VERY few manufacturers who even want to have Joe review their scopes for the above reasons. And I don't blame them.

I bought a SWFA scope based on Joe's recommendation (several years ago) and although I still have that scope, it has never been used for long and is sitting on the DAR (Demon Air Rifle/Devil's Air Rifle/Damned Air Rifle) .177 that is dead to me.

Oh well, if you like Joe, then by all means support him. But there are a lot of folks like me who have grown tired of his juvenile foul language in videos that are publicly posted. Yeah, I use some of the same language, but I don't post it here or in videos.

Morals and ethics certainly have changed since I was young. And not for the better, IMHO.

All my best!

Kerry
Joe is a great guy and what you see is truly him, nothing added to get more subscribers. And apparently 212k subscribers love Joe and his content, me being one of them.

Keep up the great work Joe 👍

Reactions: MongooseV8
Status
Not open for further replies.