• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jkhan Krosa noblesse bullpup .22 guage leak

Hi guys I have just noticed a big leak coming through the fill guage, so must be the acetel o ring so I would like to know is it a case of removing it and getting a oem replacement and installing it. Has i noticed there is no extra rubber o ring above the acetel oring so that is the only pressure stop below the pressure guage. Anyone who has faced this problem and fixed it themselves please let me know thanks.

I would personally do things in this order..

Look at the bottom of the gauge to see if its nice and flat, as well as the acetal washer, and true them if needed...which very well may be your entire issue. You can use 600~ grit and a smooth surface for this process. If both appear true / flat / smooth, then move on to next step.

Tight gauge 1/8 to 1/4 turn at a time until it feels like 10-20 lbs of force is required to turn, test. If still leaking then move to next step.

Degas, remove gauge, add pipe tape to gauge threads, repeat above step

If the above doesn't work, you can try to add a nominal sized o-ring between the gauge and acetal, provided it leaves enough thread engagement (4 threads minimum)

If all the above is a no go then you will have no choice but to follow davids advice.

I took the rifle apart again today the acetel oring is the culprit to the leak has i did a balloon test then a water test and the leak is defiantly the acetel oring which is at fault has that is the only thing stopping the air due to no seal below the manometer .
1589800325_18282945115ec26d859e38b3.69889721.jpg

I purchased a full oring kit should be here today. I also did a leak test on the cylinder and no exactly where the leak is. Also with having a huma reg installed you have the main cylinder oring removed due to the reg. So it's got to be the main reg seal so I'll swap them out once the kit arrives hopefully today and then post an update thanks..

Hi guys with alot off fetaling today i tried all the work arounds you guys suggested still with no success i'm afraid. I also noticed after doing a balloon test that my main oring on the cylinder was leaking fixed that and then putting one around the manometer the leak is defiantly coming from the thread of the gauge so that intern has to be the acetel oring. I'm hoping that someone on site has maybe replaced one and knows how to remove one to fit a replacement. Has i bought a full seal kit for my noblesse quite sometime ago and completely forgot about but in that kit is an acetel oring just do not know how to remove it to replace it any help would be great.