JKHan Bullpup .25 cal vs .357 cal ??? Please help me to choose

Good Day Guys,
Currently I want to have a new airgun Bullpup from JKHan after almost 3 weeks reading reviews in this forum.
I'm still confusing now with my need either will take a Bullpup of JKHan .25 cal or .357 cal
I'm in Indonesia and usually I hunt for wildboar (forest/jungle pig) here. I have used mostly Korean Airgun, Samyang Sumatra 2500 and Samyang Golden Saver both in .22 cal with little complain, but usually will need follow up shot and required tracking for the most is 50-100 meters. I want to have more humane (animal) forgiving, o ya, fyi here the wildboars average weight is between 20 - 40 kgs. The shoot placement are either just below the ear or little above front leg. The distance mostly at approximately 40 to 70 meters.
Now, I want to upgrade my caliber with either .25 or .357 from JKHan, Please help me to choose
Thanking you in advance.

Thank you zx10wall and NoMan, Yes I agree with your suggestion. I'm considering to take .357 also as it is more powerful but I'm still concern either will fit it with regulator or not. My reason to consider with .25 are it is almost same impact with .22 and I will get more shoot for small animal and also I heard it is more backyard friendly to do fun shooting for paper target compare to big bore .357