• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jim Edmundson Contact Info? FWB 150 T Images for David Tubb Documentary

smesh

Jun 18, 2019
CA
Anyone have a number or email for Jim Edmundson? I think he has a Flickr profile under the name Ultimate Accuracy. 

I am doing a documentary on David Tubb. In one of the interviews, he talks about going with his dad to Camp Perry in the 50's, and bringing home a FWB 150T that he used to train with at home in the living room. I'm looking for some photos of that air rifle, but am having trouble finding some. There are some good ones on that Flickr profile, but I need to get permission to use them.

If anyone else knows of a source for photos of a late 1950's -early 1960's FWB 150 T, it would be greatly appreciated if you could PM me the information.

Thank you!

Thanks guys.

David Tubb didn't say specifically that it was a 150 T. He just said it was a Feinwerkbau and that it wa for 10m position shooting. There was a coupon in th Camp Perry competitor package for one for $100. He was a kid there with his dad, and somehow he got this air rifle. He said it made him a better shooter. He was born in 1954 and said he started shooting gallery league when he was 10, so it had to be at latest 1964 that he got the air rifle. He started going to Camp Perry with his parents though when he was an infant.