• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JET 2 Now quiet enough for backyard

Brief update: My son and I each got Jet 2's for use in the carbine configuration in our respective back yards. We both have .177's and I also have a .22.

For the .177's - they were barely back yard tolerable (definitely not friendly). The .22 on the other hand is hearing protection loud, seriously loud for an air gun.

So, we picked up Buck Rail moderators and barrel adapters and what a difference! Neither caliber is as quiet as my Huben or my son's Kral P-B Silent (with extra baffles installed) but both are now "take the kids into the back yard and shoot at cans" quiet - which is a great improvement.

I have no measurements other than my uncalibrated ear but am truly pleased with this evolution of our Jet 2's

(I am posting here and not in pistols because the gun is definitely not a pistol with its stock, sight and moderator installed)