Jet 1 and 2

Looks like Hatsan landed hard with their pistol carbine Entry. Unlike the long awaited Umarex Notos.

It will need a supressor so the adaptor for it is the only thing making me hesitate

Check eBay for best prices and this place below

6EFF5E51-55DB-444A-9E16-B60F1C341646.png

Umarex totally dropped the ball in my opinion. Hatsan delivered and at an extremely attractive price.

Jet 1 looks absolutely bad as s !!

Reactions: SN1663R
When I first found out about the jet, it was a lot more List price than the Notos

IIRC the Jet barrel is shorter (7.6ish verus 11.5ish) than the Notos. Both guns have a lot of polymer in the design

The Notos seems like a better gun performance wise, but its still vaporware and the Jet is here now....

I guess my question is, will/can it shoot slugs?

When I first found out about the jet, it was a lot more List price than the Notos

IIRC the Jet barrel is shorter (7.6ish verus 11.5ish) than the Notos. Both guns have a lot of polymer in the design

The Notos seems like a better gun performance wise, but its still vaporware and the Jet is here now....

I guess my question is, will/can it shoot slugs?
There are some figures on the Jet and they seam respectable. As you said the Notos is vapor … but it’s projected number was 700 fps with .22 11.9 grains

I was on the wait list for a Notos but after preordering it back in June …. I waited a few months and saw the pattern of baiting. I had them refund me.

Reactions: SN1663R
I would still like to know where to get a Reximex Mito?
Only place i ever see them is a uk site. Seems the uk gets to have everything under the sun on every street corner store but we get the leftover scraps and then from one or 2 dealers control pricing and mail-order only ..lol.

Reactions: Scotay42
This is my Jet 2, I bought it because I thought it looked pretty cool and was sick of waiting for my notos, it is very light and plasticky to say the least definitely feels toyish so to say. I have grown on it in the last week I’ve had it, gonna polish everything I can and port what I can it’s drilled from the bottom with a metal insert which I don’t want to mess with but we’ll see. Mind you I shoot this from a stables bench to sight in, I love Rick Rehm and shooter 1721 but it groups bad for me at 13 yds for me I have tried 22 gr hybrids 13.7 crosmans and 18.52 h&n barracudas yet to see what jsbs can do. It’s the holidays now and shipping is crazy right now. When I open her up again for a polish I’ll post better pictures still a cool gun and my first .22.

1F5A6448-15A6-4B34-8261-8A80E01C9A9C.jpeg

C323829E-B0C6-4C27-B151-A81371A1CA93.jpeg

38B71F84-F55A-4F4A-B937-30E2EF0D5907.jpeg

A minor warning on the Hatsan jets. Their foster fitting is not standard. The tank I use to fill my air arms, gauntlet and Maximus does not fit the jet. So right now I’m not able to fill it. I am ordering a supplemental foster fitting to screw onto the back of the female foster fitting they have provided.
I took mine right out the box, hooked it up to my compressor that I use for all of my other airguns and had no problem. I’ve got the Jet 1.