• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jerked around on the classifies!

I've only had good experiences except one thing pissed me off recently. I sold a scope to some dude in Puerto Rico, and by the way I paid more than I would otherwise to ship it and ate the cost. He got the scope and everything was fine, no complaints.

But I didn't realize that because I didn't log in to AGN for a week or so... while my laptop crashed and I was setting up a new one... this moran gave me a zero star feedback for "taking too long to reply". What an entitled little piece of work! I didn't see that he gave me the feedback and I sent him the scope anyway.

I told him to undo his zero star after I noticed and apparently all he could do was leave a comment on his original rating and say everything turned out fine. But who does that in the first place? This isn't WalMart... if somebody has to call out sick for a few days [or whatever the reason may be... not everyone is attached to the internet 24/7 either] we don't have someone filling in for us!

You should not even be able to leave feedback on marketplace without a confirmed and finalized transaction IMO. Shouldn't be a necessary feature but we have morans roaming among us.
Feedback removed. Have a great day 👍

• Love
Reactions: silvershooter589
Getting sick of it. The classifieds need new rules.
1st- Don't talk a guy down on price and not take it.
2nd- Asking where to send $$ several times and not send it.
3rd- Don't say you will "Take it" and not pay.
Its getting to the point where I am about to yank all my stuff off here and never come back. I have been selling and buying stuff on here for years and it has changed for the worst. Quit wasting my time!
I agree 100% it’s getting ridiculous trying to sell anything on here anymore, if it’s not the lowballers offering you insulting prices or asking you stupid questions that is clearing in your ad.. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Jammin, I hear ya. I’ve experienced every scenario you’ve mentioned. Typically anything I post for sale is “taking a beating priced”. I try to price so it’s desireable to the buyer. But sometimes it’s an item that’s not highly in demand or is useable by a very small buyers group and I’ll do what I have to so it gets sold or decide to keep it. As mentioned, it’s just in some folks DNA to get a lower price than posted. Oh well.
Craigslist is the absolute worst place to sell anything. One time I had some suitcase sized Pelican cases on Craigslist for a very good price. Some clown offered me nearly half of what I was asking. Ridiculous. He emailed back a few days later with an offer a couple dollars more. He pissed me off. I told him they went to the local landfill that morning because I wanted them out of the garage and dealing with his lowball offer wasn’t worth my time. He calls me from the landfill and was looking for them. 😂😂 He said the guy at the gate doesn’t remember seeing the cases. They were still in my garage and a few days later sold at my asking price to someone else that saw what a deal they were. 😂😂🤣
🤣🤣🤣