• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jeffrey Hernández wins 2 years in a row!

Jeffrey Hernández, of Panama, wins EBR 100y Benchrest Finals!

A big congratulations goes out to EBR Pro class winner Jeffrey Hernández. Jeffrey shot an all time EBR 100y high with a 229 7x in crazy wind. Jeffrey is also the first ever competitor to win both Sportsman and Pro…. plus he did it back to back! You’re the man, Jeffrey! It couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

Lou

1665361280097.png

1665361337902.png

Last edited:
I would like to thank you guys all for your very kind words.
I struggled on friday making dumb mistakes on my first card that I thought I was not going to make the finals, then on Sat I did a little better to make Sunday, and finally on Sunday everything got aligned for me.
I am extremely sure all those top 10 fellow competitors would have being able to win, I am not a better shooter than the rest of the competitors.
Thank God I was able to put my mind back on track and made the right wind calls.
It's also very nice to have the best mentor in the world. Thank you Mike N. for your support, for sharing your knowledge with me and for having the patience to my million dumb questions, I really appreciate it and you have no idea how much, without your guide I would have not being able to achieve any of this at all.

I would like to thank you guys all for your very kind words.
I struggled on friday making dumb mistakes on my first card that I thought I was not going to make the finals, then on Sat I did a little better to make Sunday, and finally on Sunday everything got aligned for me.
I am extremely sure all those top 10 fellow competitors would have being able to win, I am not a better shooter than the rest of the competitors.
Thank God I was able to put my mind back on track and made the right wind calls.
It's also very nice to have the best mentor in the world. Thank you Mike N. for your support, for sharing your knowledge with me and for having the patience to my million dumb questions, I really appreciate it and you have no idea how much, without your guide I would have not being able to achieve any of this at all.
Jeff, truly amazing!

In looking at your card, I was trying to visualize your wind holds, thinking that you were waiting for a “right to left” wind hold based on seeing some of your bulls and where your shots landed. Also, agree with you on having great bench rest mentors who happily share their techniques. Mike Bricker, Mike N, Joe F, Lou —- all have helped me numerous times; and I don’t even attend any of the major bench rest competitions. Great bunch of helpful guys.

Great job on your win!

Tom