Jefferson State Airguns's airguns?

Are they still in production? I started following their development prior to Covid, a little during with production issues on wait time and so on. What, if any, news has come out about them? Are there lag times still? With parts? Are they making rifles still?
Screenshot_20210208-194456.1612842309.png

Name the movie.

Definitely still in production as I recently received an email update on their news letter. I have one of the first production models, went through a couple of minor issues which were taken care of asap by Jacob as well as free upgrades to valve and other parts. They got a rough start as the pandemic hit them pretty hard with such a small crew. The Raptors are pretty unique guns with their balance valves giving them huge power but being efficient. Mine doesn't get shot as much now that I have a RAW HMx LRT as they are similar in power and the RAW's fabrication is just so refined. The Raptor is still an incredible gun.

Anybody know if they are still using recycled MRod parts?

Was "suspected" by many and then right from the mouth of an employee........

https://airgunguild.com/pcp-c02-and-helium-powered-airguns/the-jsar-raptor-is-now-down-the-road/msg30159/#msg30159

" Yea, in the few months working at JSAR had no less than 6 newly machined TI tubes I was attempting to assemble HP actions with. The machine shop even went as far too manufacture oversize valve bodies to better fit the TI tube slightly larger I.D. Tried soft 50 duro, standard 70 duro, 90 duro o-rings as well Quad X rings to try and stop air leakage around the valve body.

It came to light that the DOM tubing surface finish ( Drawn Over Mandrel ) while able to be ball honed baby butt smooth, while also trying spraying tube I.D. with Ceracoat WOULD NOT stop the leaking !!
Is is of my opinion this due to surface fretting from the DOM process. Damn shame because those TI tubes sure were light as well great looking.

While i was there ... The TI tube HP guns got a substitute tube in steel ... made from Recycled Marauder air tubes. ( Truth )

*Supplement info: While the material dimensions ( 1.25" OD and @ 1.058" ID ) are the same it ends there. The M-rod tube gets cut off on both ends to a length of BARE tube and machined again from there in a CNC machine. 1 M-rod tube makes 2 Raptor HP plenum tubes. "

Anybody know if they are still using recycled MRod parts?

Was "suspected" by many and then right from the mouth of an employee........

https://airgunguild.com/pcp-c02-and-helium-powered-airguns/the-jsar-raptor-is-now-down-the-road/msg30159/#msg30159

" Yea, in the few months working at JSAR had no less than 6 newly machined TI tubes I was attempting to assemble HP actions with. The machine shop even went as far too manufacture oversize valve bodies to better fit the TI tube slightly larger I.D. Tried soft 50 duro, standard 70 duro, 90 duro o-rings as well Quad X rings to try and stop air leakage around the valve body.

It came to light that the DOM tubing surface finish ( Drawn Over Mandrel ) while able to be ball honed baby butt smooth, while also trying spraying tube I.D. with Ceracoat WOULD NOT stop the leaking !!
Is is of my opinion this due to surface fretting from the DOM process. Damn shame because those TI tubes sure were light as well great looking.

While i was there ... The TI tube HP guns got a substitute tube in steel ... made from Recycled Marauder air tubes. ( Truth )

*Supplement info: While the material dimensions ( 1.25" OD and @ 1.058" ID ) are the same it ends there. The M-rod tube gets cut off on both ends to a length of BARE tube and machined again from there in a CNC machine. 1 M-rod tube makes 2 Raptor HP plenum tubes. "

Wow.

Also, yes Modern Times. Thought the picture applied

I'm not going to add any further to this fervor on the use of Recycled tubes other than placing that in correct context !!! This was near a year ago and happened while the TI tube version was being sorted out. While folks whom had orders for TI tube "HP" versions got steel tubes, the use of a M-rod tube had ZERO issues doing so being that material was of a known quality and of correct specification for the substitution made. This is NOT a practical production miens and in all likelihood raw material has now been sourced for such models.

Small company doing what it can to get a quality product out the door ... Nothing else nefarious going on here.

I'm not going to add any further to this fervor on the use of Recycled tubes other than placing that in correct context !!! This was near a year ago and happened while the TI tube version was being sorted out. While folks whom had orders for TI tube "HP" versions got steel tubes, the use of a M-rod tube had ZERO issues doing so being that material was of a known quality and of correct specification for the substitution made. This is NOT a practical production miens and in all likelihood raw material has now been sourced for such models.

Small company doing what it can to get a quality product out the door ... Nothing else nefarious going on here.

I didn't assume nefarious intent just was "wow"ed they had to do this.

You know your flex is thin

If you purchase air rifles from Jefferson

The only state of air guns they're in is one of defunction

They'll service you in their own time, and won't respond if you need something

They'll sell you a prototype

Something that doesn't even resemble its photos hype

Only to redevelop and redesign

Don't expect your product anytime soon if you buy today, read the lines

Whats that? the sheep are fine, falling off the cliff, maybe one will land on his feet this time

I could go all day, but meeeeeeeeeeeeh :)

You know your flex is thin

If you purchase air rifles from Jefferson

The only state of air guns they're in is one of defunction

They'll service you in their own time, and won't respond if you need something

They'll sell you a prototype

Something that doesn't even resemble its photos hype

Only to redevelop and redesign

Don't expect your product anytime soon if you buy today, read the lines

Whats that? the sheep are fine, falling off the cliff, maybe one will land on his feet this time

I could go all day, but meeeeeeeeeeeeh :)

I could see some rhymes too.