• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jefferson State Air Rifles at the moment

Hello everybody.

Whats going on in JSAR at the moment?

I sent several emails and got no answers.

I asked from their custom service a very simple question two months ago and still no answer. The queston was pretty easy -> Could you please measure the length of the gun without a buffer tube and the stock. The answer was: I'll work on that measurement. Now 2 months and no answer.

Before that, they answered me pretty fast when i asked about delivery time and pricerange without some parts which are not allowed to send here. That took olnly 2 days.

So I dare not place an order now. First i really need some info and to be sure, that everything works in there.

The problem is, that i'm interested about Rapror Mini, but...what can i do because i got no answers an i have no clue whats goin on in there.

And what about delivery times. They claim something about 12 weeks or so. I have heard, that some people have been waiting very long time their Raptors.

So please update some information, because many of you are local, so you know much more about JSAR situatin and whats goin on.

Thank you very much.

You could always buy the parts and build your own Marauder based gun. 
Either a aluminum RAI chassis or a composite (plastic) Armada chassis. 

The Armada chassis is lighter and cheaper but not as “custom” as the RAI chassis.

1595701226_18236929845f1c77ead37ba6.69055509.jpeg
1595701227_3971125195f1c77eb686289.60946640.jpeg

I had a Raptor Mini and sold it. I'll just leave it as It wasn't what I thought it would be... I bought an FX Dream-Tac Compact and couldn't be happier. Very versatile platform and much more refined. Price was actually cheaper and I felt the value was much better. Add a 300cc CF Tank and valve from Best Fittings and you have a lighter, more compact air rifle, with a folding stock. It also uses all the standard AR stocks and grips!

1595701432_14709924735f1c78b841ab68.44746610.JPG

I have W.A.R WARP at the moent and i'm going to sell it.

Here in Finland we have pretty limited options to have different kind of modification parts. Forexample to Marauder P-Rods,

Forexample AR Stock adapter etc. I don't know much about P-Rods so there are lots of empty spaces.

I have forexample Atlas BT10-LW17 V8 Bipod and i would like to use it, so i might need to get some parts, that i can attach it.

And i have Warne Maxima QD Rings (picatinny). So i need doveteail to picatinny adaptor. I found some Weaver Tactical Picatinny 2 piece parts.

That aluminum RAI chassis looks very cool. Just wondering, that where can i get one. I live in Finland so just wondering, that could any European vendors sell those parts.

Brocock (DAYSTATE) Commander?

It's really nice, but maybe a bit too "chunky" for me.

I've been eying that for a long time. I actually thinked about that before i purchased my WARP. I like compact size guns. Brocock has that new Concept XR, but i have never seen that before. That's light and compact size

Would like to see it and handle that a little bit.

If you like the concept XR, check out this one from Shot Show early this year. Orange & Black is the new Black 🍊 

https://youtu.be/ndeNI_YC4kM

Oh yeah.

Watched several videos about this gun. Forexample this video too. 👌 It really is interesting.

This Brocock is one option and Marauder with custom parts is another one. Just could be hard to get those parts which i need. Forexample this: RAI R014 Gen2 Benjamin Marauder Modular Chassis (With adjustable stock adapter) and this because i want to use my Bipod: RAI A012 – Picitinny 3 Rail Set

And i have one extra brand new unused Cobra valve and Reservoir tube. I really don't need or do anything about these parts if i don't start to mess with P-rod.