Jefferson State Air rifle reviews ?

Checked them out , thanks for the link. Mostly from 2019-2020. Not very reassuring, to say the least. I have emailed them directly to see what they have to say for themselves. I really like the look of their rifles, but I would certainly make a smaller purchase of some Armada upgrade parts. Their stuff looks amazing, and those who actually got their guns are very happy, but loooooong wait time seems to be the standard for them. I would want some kind of upfront commitment regarding delivery before I sign on the line so to speak. i will post up what they have to say. 

I purchased a balanced valve for my Marauder. It leaked. They replaced it. That one leaked too. The company changed hands. The new owner sent me a valve while he was on vacation. It worked. We texted several times. IMHO I think he'll turn the company arround, increase quality and service. It is still a smalle company. I wish him well and succes.

The tensioned barrels were innovative as well as the adjustable regulators, but they both had problems. Lothar Walther send them a batch of bad barrels and the regulators too went through changes.

The rifle seemed to be designed for larger and higher power than 177 had to offer and when I finally got mine after at least a year or more wait, I had to send it back for a new barrel and found that I had to set the regulator to its lowest setting which virtually made it non-adjustable. I also had to make an SSG (stop spring guide) to get the power in the sweet zone.

I hope things got better for them.

My 2 cents... FWIW ...I tried getting parts for an Armada project a year or so ago... couldn’t get any reply’s to my multiple emails to JSAR. Later on, after reading of the overall situation at the company I decided that I’d do without the aluminum tube, hammer, and valve until someone else started making them.

They have a few of them in stock.

I contacted Matthew at Jefferson State Air Rifles, ([email protected] ), and had a response in less than a day. I explained to Matthew my concerns and he assured me he had the parts I wanted in stock and could be promptly shipped. I placed my order and again, in less than a day I have a conformation email and a tracking number for my on the way order. Thanks to FelixS for his input. He inspired me to forge ahead and had good things to say about JSAR. 

I will post again when my parts arrive, USPS, fingers crossed !!!