• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Jeff at Trenier Outdoors..2 Thumbs Up!!

I initially ran across the Optisan CP 3-12X32P on a couple of European websites, but could never find a US retailer that carried them. They always had everything else Optisan, but for some reason the Compacts were a European thing.

For me, the CP 3-12X32P is the perfect balance between size and quality..and is really "the" scope for compact airgun applications..Leshiy, Lelya, Veteran Compact, etc...

Jeff at Trenier Outdoors was one of the retailers I contacted via e-mail and he told me that he didn't have them either. Sigh. I was just about order one from an English retailer with the best price and then I got a follow-up e-mail from Jeff saying they had just gotten some in. This was a no-brainer..order from Europe with goofy euro conversions, shipping costs, and ship times..or go with a US retailer. I immediately placed my order with Trenier Outdoors.

A huge shout out to Jeff. He didn't have what I needed, but he went the extra mile to find it and get it in stock. To top it off, he contacted me when he had scopes in hand. Who does that these days? Needless to say, I'll be checking at Trenier first for products I need in the future.

As far as I know, Jeff is the only US retailer that has these available..