JB3D FX Crown rear monopod

Just a quick couple pics of the JB3D add-on rear monopod only. Don’t necessarily need to hook but thought I’d try this little add-on. Quite impressed for $31, total with shipping from UK was $50 and it arrived in Oregon in less than two weeks.
It is almost at max extension as pictured, there’s maybe 1/2” of threads left and could probably get a little more out of the main tube but this works for me.
Sorry about the messy pics, working on closet shelving today and just threw this on real quick before lunch.

A6366C97-9493-41FF-8D49-2AA058B5D989.jpeg

F965CBC5-6866-4FB7-8BFD-26D3D52384F1.jpeg

Just a quick couple pics of the JB3D add-on rear monopod only. Don’t necessarily need to hook but thought I’d try this little add-on. Quite impressed for $31, total with shipping from UK was $50 and it arrived in Oregon in less than two weeks.
It is almost at max extension as pictured, there’s maybe 1/2” of threads left and could probably get a little more out of the main tube but this works for me.
Sorry about the messy pics, working on closet shelving today and just threw this on real quick before lunch.

View attachment 344916

View attachment 344917
Thanks very much for posting this......I just ordered one of their adjustable butt pads with the monopod for my M3 impact.....65.00 with shipping to Virginia.

Thanks again...:)

Reactions: DNF