Jackrabbt down with EVOL

Currently out in the mountains camping for a few days and filming for a few videos. Went out for a hike this evening with Marley and was able to take down a good sized Jack at 46 yards. This is the survival challenge Evol, the standard version in .22 caliber. I've been using the Howler slugs that have been giving me phenomenal results. Marley is pretty happy to be out in her favorite spot.

IMG_20220810_192321.jpg

It's beautiful out here and not very hot thankfully.
IMG_20220810_212551.jpg

I setup a primitive type tarp shelter in a location that's chuck full of hunting opportunity. Tomorrow we will get up early, try for some more and maybe even do some ground squirrel hunting. Wish us luck! Cheers

@TerryE1 See if you can get a pup out of her if he decides to breed her. If not it may not be a bad idea to see if he will let her work with a pup to help train it before she retires. I’ve trained a few dogs that way. What do ya say Dana?
Marley got fixed when she was a puppy, breeding her would be impossible. You could probably find a breeder that would mix but it's incredibly expensive. I've already looked into options, even then they'd be nothing like her.