• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

J Dewey Rods, Days later… still no shipping confirmation? [SOLVED]

Update-

Took 9 days to receive a shipping notice
Jan 5th Placed order
Jan 14th shipping confirmation
Jan 17 Received package

To be clear, package was received in good condition with everything as ordered, and contained an extremely high quality product. Thread was to inquire about extended delay before receiving shipping confirmation. Thank you to those who responded!

—Not quite sure if this should go in industry feedback because it’s more of a question but mods feel free to move this if it’s in the wrong area—

Has anyone ordered from J Dewey directly (https://deweyrods.com/)? I placed an order Thursday evening and got a receipt but I still haven’t received any type of shipping confirmation…? For anyone who has ordered from them directly before, did it take an incredibly long time or did it just show up without warning?

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
I've never had a problem with their shipping. This practice across the board for vendors makes my life a little less frustrating. I call the vendor to check on stock. This practice is not as easy as clicking buy now but takes one more variable out of life that can be a frustrating. I'm not a rocket scientist, only toke a couple of years to figure that out.