• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I've jumped into the PCP game!

Well, after watching hundreds of hours of air gun videos and researching everything I could my first pcp air gun arrived yesterday! I am the proud owner of a FX Wildcat MK2 in .30 cal. with a Hawk Sidewinder FFP 6-24x56 optic. I have been able to send a few dozen 44 grain JSB's down range and I am blown away to be honest. So easy to shoot and it's dead balls accurate. I am pumped to have finally saved enough to grab one of these amazing guns. Excited to shoot the hell out of this thing!!!

@ Makoda - I went with the .30 cal because I plan on hunting coyotes with it at my property in Maine. I have .177 and .22 springers and figured I could take everything from a big yote all the way down to a chipmunk if I wanted to with a .30. The power is addictive but the ONLY thing I don't really like about it is the shot count. I "guess" I'm going to have to buy another gun?! ;) just don't tell my wife lol