• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I’ve got the power!

A 23ftlbf power spread with only the hammer spring adjusted, that may be as close two the Two guns in one* as I will/can get,

*By "two guns in one" I mean , a short range ,barn, lower powered gun and longer range higher powered Field gun all at the twist of a knob.

Thanks for this intenseaty22, the Cricket2 Tac is looking like the gun for me, However still the ? .22 or .25, 17" or 23".

good luck.

Thanks y'all. As for the great shooting, it was mostly the gun, as it well should be at the price point and quality. At 30 yards any gun demanding such prices should be able to print a tiny hole at 30 yards. I wish I had a readily available longer range to shoot at, but I do not. I can stretch it out to about 40 sometimes, but that's from inside the house and oddly only able to accomplish this when the "Cat" is out of the house and the "Mouse" can come out and play. The gun is definitely capable of good accuracy to further out, but that would require space to do it and probably a better shooter than me. 

At the end of the day I just wanted to highlight the range of power and corresponding accuracy that the gun is capable of without doing anything to the gun but simply turning an adjuster screw. Nothing too finicky or complicated. No need to "harmonic tune" anything. Just point, shoot, & hit what you mean to hit, period. 

Backyard Sniper 52, the temptation to link "I've got the power" was strong, but I didn't wanna ruffle any sensitive feathers. 

@jonnypdx I have been really curios lately of the capabilities of a heavy projectile at a low speed. This @kalibrgun 2 made it super easy to test. Just today I put the smack down on a squirrel at 29 yards. Dead smack in the noggin with the 25gr JSB at 610fps. No pass go, not collect $200, not even go to jail, just straight down without a discussion. 

As for my videos: I do what I can, no frills, I just enjoy airgunning and sharing the info (as permitted by the powers that be). Frankly it is quite difficult as it takes time, a lot more time than most think. I also find it hard to talk to the camera. Let's just say that: Thank God for editing, and even then....

@harrymoreland Yes, these guns are very capable to be all the gun you need for sure. Same thing with the Taipan. In my book, if Taipan & Kalibrgun had a baby.....Look Out!!! But you did loose me a little bit. Are you asking for advice as to what to get? If so, as of right now, I will tell you what is tempting me a lot: Cricket II WSA in .22 Long. Available from GA and capable (according to the website) to shoot the 25GRnrs at over 900fps with the 23" barrel. 

I plan to do more testing as able on this gun and will be posting my findings to YouTube and AGN. If ya'll have any questions or requests hit me up.