• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Its time to show the world my 19 step Impact power wheel

So does this work on the M3 also? I haven't got it in my hands yet but have a M3 coming. If the wheel on that is aluminum then this may be a valid upgrade.

Scott

It should work on the M3. Ernest Rowe showed in a recent video that the M3 Power Wheels work on previous model Impacts, so the wheels are interchangeable between generations.

Nice!! Thanks

image.1619757678.jpg

It's been a long up hill battle but worth it. I just picked up the first batch of power wheels from the machine shop tonight. Tomorrow I run them down to get them blackened. Utah Airguns have already spoke up and want to stock the power wheels Hopefully Ill be able to make these available for anybody who want one, if every goes as planned in about a week. Thanks Mont

Wow very nice! When you make one for the Crown please let me know!

I was thinking that all you would need to do would be to have a cylinder the same size of the current Crown wheel as the base, and then extend it outward until it clears the stock. You may have a tighter cam design, but you will still have clearance and be able to operate it.

Anyhow, please PM me and let me know about one for the Crown!

What a great addition to an Impact! I have one on my .25 Impact X Slug gun, shooting 43.5 NSA at about 900 FPS, with Montster Wheel on Max and using Slug A liner. Shot it at RMAC Small Bore Slug NRL-22 Challenge and it did well. All I need to do to shoot .25 Heavy Mk1 pellets is turn the wheel down half way and it shoots them at 905 FPS very accurately. How easy is that? Thanks much Mont!!!

Mike

The Crown is different, if the Impact power works out I would love to design the same thing for the crown.

Not at all being a technical person, I've nevertheless been wondering whether such a model maxi-step wheel for the Crown is even possible, practical and useful, given the Crown 's build.

What are the restraints for such a 19 step model power wheel in the Crown, compared to the existing after market wheel applicable to Impact ?