It's time for you Daystate Delta Wolf guys to come out of hiding...😜

Wow Centercut! Nice groups for just barely getting it out of the box. Can't wait to see what you can do with it after you get better acquainted. Hope you try cleaning, weighing, and lubing some of those MKI's...I think you will be glad you did. 

I highly recommend watching Dana's videos on the Delta Wolf, I certainly enjoyed them!

All the best, Chuck 

Thanks Rob,

My plans are to definitely try all the different settings (2534 is going to be next) and to also play with all advanced settings to test all my ammo to be their best. More to come soon...

On the subject of lack of negative comments, there's no need to bash something that doesn't yet require bashing.

Is it the most amazing gun that I've ever picked up and shot straight out of the box? No. That honor goes to the Uragan .25 cal. I don't have but a handful of guns to compare to, but of the ones that I do have, Uragan is tops thus far.

Is it the best gun that I will ever shoot after tuning or finding the best setting for every given pellet? I don't know yet but it has potential. Maybe it will be the best gun ever and maybe it will be a great big disappointment. Too early to tell but it is firmly leaning towards positive attributes.

Those of you looking for negative comments...I have only tested the gun on one setting but it does recoil greater than any other gun that I have. It's also the loudest gun that I have shot. 

Maybe it'll be quieter and deliver less recoil on other settings. Right now it's set up to shoot 34 grain ammo at 890-900 fps. Maybe when it's tuned to shoot Hades (26.54gr) it'll kick less and quiet down some. 

I guess time will tell