It's Official! Reximex and Kuzey airguns!

I have learned from a Canadian Dealer that Reximex has been tied up building the Craftman's series for Benjamin which may be why the Throne and other models have been so delayed. I hope that fact that the Throne G2 showing up in SA (along with Kuzey line up as well notice them in them in the background of the review video) means they will start shipping to other parts of the world soon. 

I did see that. I am interested for a decent mid level pcp with the options the Throne offers. It seems just about the right size for my 6 year old to be able to shoot ok.

You should also look at the Kral puncher breakers a little smaller and may be easier to handle then a Throne and half the price :)

I did see that. I am interested for a decent mid level pcp with the options the Throne offers. It seems just about the right size for my 6 year old to be able to shoot ok.

You should also look at the Kral puncher breakers a little smaller and may be easier to handle then a Throne and half the price :)

I have a 22 cal puncher breaker already I have modified to push the 18 gr at 900 fps. It's a little too heavy when scoped for my son. The Throne weighs less with the forward cocking.

I have a 22 cal puncher breaker already I have modified to push the 18 gr at 900 fps. It's a little too heavy when scoped for my son. The Throne weighs less with the forward cocking.

https://www.pyramydair.com/product/kral-puncher-np-03-pcp-carbine-synthetic-stock?m=4774 NPC-03 is under 6 lbs that could be an option for you. perhaps.

Hello Friends,

I am Shahzeb Faheem from Shooter's Den. We are Airgun Importers & Retailers in Pakistan and also Kral Arms Distributor for the country. I like going through this forum and learn alot of new stuff regarding the airgunning field.

I was going through the forum and saw this post, read the replies to it. Thought i should share my experience as well. We have also faced similar delays lately. We recently got the shipment in July that we placed order for in around January. It was supposed to be via Sea initially, Kept trying for it but eventually had to switch to Air Freight due to much delay.

Regards,

Shahzeb Faheem
Shooter's Den

www.shootersdenstore.com

Unfortunately I was informed tonight that the Crosman/Benjamin/Reximex deal supersceded my deal and they are being given the reximex contract over my company. I will still be receiving the Kuzey line unless other promises are broken. I apologize for announcing under promise and not under contract. Stay tuned for other big news in the wake of the bittersweet announcement.

My sincere apologies

Troy

Unfortunately I was informed tonight that the Crosman/Benjamin/Reximex deal supersceded my deal and they are being given the reximex contract over my company. I will still be receiving the Kuzey line unless other promises are broken. I apologize for announcing under promise and not under contract. Stay tuned for other big news in the wake of the bittersweet announcement.

My sincere apologies

Troy

Same thing has happened to other small businesses owners who tried to compete with the big guys ,unfortunately par for the course, hope you didn't lose alot of money on the deal.

I just called Crosman and the person I talked to in Sales proclaimed like Sgt Schultz to know nothing. She offered to transfer me to their Legal guy and so I left a message for him asking for whatever info he could provide as to a timeline for availability etc. and left my phone number. If I receive a call back, I'll post up what info I get.

Not a huge surprise since Reximex is already making the Craftman's series for Crosman. They should have never strung Troy along that long however just be up front about it. I wonder if the Throne will be a "watered down" version once Crosman gets it or if it will have all the same features. My guess is it won't be the same Crosman doesn't sell any rifle close to $1K are they going to start now? My guess is their version will remove features to get the price down to where they want it.