It's Official! Reximex and Kuzey airguns!

Man, I just discovered Reximex yesterday. I really like the RP and RPA pistols. I’m waiting to hear about shots per fill for the .22 and input on magazine cycling reliability. Then, where to buy. I’m stoked as it looks like the pistol I’ve been waiting for!

Looks like around five 7-round mags @ 550fps with JSB 18.13gr pellets per the Reximex website.

https://reximex.com/pcp/rp/

I'm very interested in the Throne Gen 2 but it seems things are taking much longer to get here than expected so it's hard to make any plans about purchasing at this point.

Ditto - am wanting to purchase my first higher-end PCP and have had $ burning a hole in the pocket since this thread was started. Have been tempted to buy a Prophet Performance but the Throne offers so much more bang for the buck, I've held off. I think the ground squirrels are going to be hating life once I get one!

I'm very interested in the Throne Gen 2 but it seems things are taking much longer to get here than expected so it's hard to make any plans about purchasing at this point.

Ditto - am wanting to purchase my first higher-end PCP and have had $ burning a hole in the pocket since this thread was started. Have been tempted to buy a Prophet Performance but the Throne offers so much more bang for the buck, I've held off. I think the ground squirrels are going to be hating life once I get one!

I have a Prophet in 25 and it is ridiculous. Accurate, deadly, adjustable but I like the Throne and like you said the bang for the buck.

I have a Prophet in 25 and it is ridiculous. Accurate, deadly, adjustable but I like the Throne and like you said the bang for the buck.

Nice! Whenever we get our Thrones, we should get together and do a Ground Squirrel shoot. I have a contact up north that manages a bunch of farms off the Hwy 299 corridor between the towns of Burney and Adin up to Alturas. He has said he can get me onto the ones that don't use poison bait so they welcome shooters to knock down the numbers of the Dirt Devils that ravage their crops.

Funny to hear you say that. I too planning on getting one (it's for my friend really but I am arranging all the details and it will stay at my house) for shooting ground squirrels as well as I am pretty well setup for that already. I have two Kral's already (Super Jumbo & Knight) which are amazing so want to stay within that "family" of guns since all the mags should be interchangeable. We were looking at the NP-500 (one of the best bangs for the buck in a tactical style) but my friend plans on only getting one air rifle (as opposed to me who has a dozen of them lol!) so I think the Throne G2 has everything he would ever need from the sounds of it. My guess is that when ever they do come in they will go right back out again lol! I just hope I am one of the lucky few like you that is able to get one.

Interesting. I thought I remember Troy mentioned it was to be a 250 bar fill on the next generation.

Yes it looks like most of the upgrades Troy mentioned made it into the G2. It seems to be a very unique rifle with all it's features around $1,200 US if you do the currently conversion so I expect it will be around that price here but hope that includes the extra barrels and also the biathlon style lever.

Interesting. I thought I remember Troy mentioned it was to be a 250 bar fill on the next generation.

According to the specs on their website it’s a 200 bar fill on a 425 cc aluminum bottle. But their other rifles, Daystar, Tormenta, Apex and even the RP and RPA pistols all say they are a 250 bar fill. Does seem odd the one rifle that’s regulated has a lower fill pressure than the others that aren’t regulated. The pistols are regulated too. Maybe it’s just a typo on the Throne?
I sent them a message through their contact us on their website and asked for clarification on the fill pressure. See if I can get a response. 

That was fast

C9CEC5B9-FEEC-488E-B80F-8821BCC7DDEA.1628163275.jpeg
l