It's Official! Reximex and Kuzey airguns!

HA Ha !! I'm assuming the ship will transit thru the MED...?

IMG_2379.1620672771.JPG

Compared with last March’s low prices, freight rates from China to the U.S. and Europe have surged 300%, Mark Yeager, chief executive officer of Redwood Logistics, told CNBC. He said spot rates are up to about $6,000 per container compared with the usual price of $1,200.

When the world went into lockdown over Covid new orders for shipping containers were cut back not to mention an imbalance of containers between the east/west parts of the world. China ships 3 containers out and only gets one back.

Waiting has been no fun but on the bright side Engineering approved the Throne Gen II and the new RP pistol/carbine regulator upgrades. The Throne will now have a larger plenum. More than double the original size. The reg is now in the breech and adjustable under pressure. The hammer spring adjustment is improved for better repeatability. The cocking lever will be a Biathalon style lever. The bottle gauge and fill nipple he been moved to the breech as well and the bottle can now be removed without needing to take off the shroud and lower rail. Also now available with a carbon fiber bottle from the factory. The RP pistol/carbine is getting a regulator upgrade for a higher shotcount and will come with a ½-20 unf adapter from the factory for your favorite hush hush device. The Daystar is now available with a Turkish walnut stock in addition to the synthetic option. The upgraded guns are being produced now to replace the original order. We agreed to get things going we'd air ship half the order to make up for lost time. Getting new pictures of the upgraded Throne and RP so I can get the website live. New time line given for the Reximex line is first week of July delivery. Kuzey order and other half of the Reximex order should be here about 6 weeks after this order arrives. I hate its taking this long but we are now getting an even better product. All pricing will be on the new website and I'll update the post when it's live. 

Troy

I read somewhere some weeks ago Crosman Corp entered into a contract with Reximex for some walnut rifle stocks. Some searching and I found this:

SAMPLE SHIPMENT FROM REXIMEX IT IH AV MAL. SAV. TIC. LTD

BILL OF LADING SETFSHBL00001579

ARRIVAL DATE: 2021-04-07

CONTAINER NUMBER: MSKU0846416

Thats what I have thinking that the rifles Benjamin has are not Kral made guns. 

I read somewhere some weeks ago Crosman Corp entered into a contract with Reximex for some walnut rifle stocks. Some searching and I found this:

SAMPLE SHIPMENT FROM REXIMEX IT IH AV MAL. SAV. TIC. LTD

BILL OF LADING SETFSHBL00001579

ARRIVAL DATE: 2021-04-07

CONTAINER NUMBER: MSKU0846416

Thats what I have thinking that the rifles Benjamin has are not Kral made guns.

I was thinking Reximex is making the stocks in Spain. But i believe the rifles are made by Kral for Benjamin..