• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

It’s never talked about. Curious if it’s happened to you...yet

PCP burnout....it happens....I love shooting....anything..that is why I have a hoard of good fun springers to shoot ,plus a good number of target powder burners...some bows,slingshots and Marbles.....and Music helps any and everything.

What boscoebrea said! :)

Sometimes I am in the mood to tinker and tune, sometimes I just like to plink. If it is not fun, I take a step back and do something else - there is nothing like a simple wood bow or a slingshot to help clear the head and relax. 

Take care!

At one point in my life I had over 35 airguns!!! Then one day every thing just went NAH.... My reason was I lost my shooting area and I live in the city limits. Most of the rifles I had wasn't backyard friendly. Then 2012 had a mini stroke because of stress and had to quit my full time grocery retail job. Doctor told me I had to walk every day so picked up metal detecting the beaches full-time. Still doing it but now things have changed. Outdoor range has been built, air rifles are backyard friendly now. Best part most are at good prices so have the itch again and definitely be getting back into airguns. The metal detecting will pay for the airguns hobby. 

I have to say, though, once you’ve split cards in half at 55 yards and nailed paintballs off of golf tees at 50, it’ll be hard to find enjoyment in hitting a tin can with a springer at 25 yards...

OK. Get creative! Make it more than accuracy. I was EOD in the military, so making things blow up has always made me happy. Shout through the flame of a candle taped to an old can of spray paint. Get some of those bottle caps that you can pressurize a bottle full of colored powder with. Empty out some shotgun shells and fill them back up with crushed sparklers or match heads and see if you can hit the primer at 20 yards (Hmmm...I may have to try that myself) Rig up some moving targets.

You know, it was probably dangerous to get me thinking about this.

Augie I am sorry I just read this! In our short affiliation, (you working on my Crown) I feel we became friends. All your guns are 100+ yard shooters. Paint balls? no problem. Light a strike anywhere kitchen match? NP. Aspirin tab glued on edge on a golf tee NP. A drop of honey on target for flies! I love this one!!! Red .25" stationary dots? better have good glass LOL!

Dennis