• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

It's kinda hard to shoot. When?

It's kind of hard to shoot when my shooting buddy hangs out.

What messes up your shooting occasionally?

20230728_111757.jpg

20230728_114035.jpg

20230728_113934.jpg

20230728_113924.jpg

Good reason to take a break though, she's a good girl (or he's a good boy)!!

Two for me:

- Glasses fog up. Unfortunately, past the point of twisting the focus ring till I don't need prescription lenses. Contacts are no bueno. Just gotta deal with it.

- Wife is out on the patio too. Much rather look at her than anything downrange. NOT a complaint.

Reactions: Septicdeath
Good reason to take a break though, she's a good girl (or he's a good boy)!!

Two for me:

- Glasses fog up. Unfortunately, past the point of twisting the focus ring till I don't need prescription lenses. Contacts are no bueno. Just gotta deal with it.

- Wife is out on the patio too. Much rather look at her than anything downrange. NOT a complaint.
Boy

Reactions: wolfmangreg
I have the same "wandering" problem with my cats.
My target is at the end of the hall, with a bedroom on each side. Most...of the time, they are sleeping, but... when they aren't, I have to really be careful and know where they are, and watch for them coming out of a room, or walking past me...and down the hall.
I'll still shoot, if they are near my feet, within reason. But as soon as they (one or the other...or both) make it to the hall, I'll wait.

Mike

Work interrupts my shooting on a regular basis. I'm in the city 4 days a week now and on call the other 3 days. The 4 days in the city are just burned for shooting. The other 3 days I WFH with constant interruptions handling client emergencies on the phone, via email or remote support.
What is that they say? Work is the scourge of the shooting class? Hard to believe just a couple of years ago, I could go months without a call and could shoot all day, every day. I ain't gonna lie: I do miss that!

Reactions: Septicdeath