• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

IT'S BACK!!! ROT 2023 Announcement

Yikes! Last time I shot my AAFTA gun was in March... And even if I was proficient, I'm not up to the speed of you guys there in Texas. I don't see Derrick on the list either? But it would be fun, unfortunately my G6 is down for annual maintenance. :unsure:
Derrick will probably be still taking care of his wife after her surgery.

Reactions: Centercut
taking my son to see monster trucks for his 4th birthday. I will for sure be at Ron’s match in December.

The saying, "go BIG, or go home" bears modification here to, "go BIG, or stay home". 😂

Sorry we won't see you at RoT, Caleb; but that boy's fourth birthday is an understandable priority. An old John Deere being the first motor-vehicle I learned to drive (sun-up till sundown in west Texas), to this day I have a tractor fetish. Especially fond of vintage tractors, like this one. She's a REAL beaut!

1697647640800.png

But I can also understand the attraction to JET-powered plow-machines.:oops::ROFLMAO:

It is less than two weeks until the ROT GP happens at the Arlington Sportsman's Club in Mansfield Texas November 17-19. We have a few spots open if you are interested in attending. Entry fee is $100. We will have approximately $3000 worth of prizes in the raffle including an AirForce Texan .457, Air Arms TX200, Hawke and UTG scopes, and possibly a RAW Micro Hunter. If you have snow on the ground or it's too cold outside, come on down to Texas for a great FT GP match.

Reactions: Podna
The Republic of Texas GP is this weekend. We have 35 registered shooters for the rifle match and 15 shooters for the pistol match. We still have room if you want to make a last minute decision and register. Friday afternoon is a 56 shot pistol match, Saturday and Sunday are 60 shot rifle matches. There will be a catered lunch on Saturday and Sunday and then awards and a raffle on Sunday after the match. It's not too late to participate in the first GP of 2024.
Jeff Cloud
ASC Match Director

Here is a list of raffle items (tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20)
1. TBD Rifle
2. Texan .457 & Alco .457 Slugs AirForce Airguns
Alco Bullets
3. Air Arms TX200 & Pellets Pyramyd Air
4. Hawke Sidewinder 4-16x Scope Hawke Sport Optics
5. UTG 4-16x Scope & Rings UTG
6. UTG 4-16x Scope & Rings UTG
7. UTG Bipod UTG
8. JSB .177 Pellets (8.44gr) Predator International
9. JSB .177 Pellets (10.34gr) Predator International
10. Corder Field Targets Corder Targets
11. BenShot Glasses Pyramyd Air
12. Shield Real Tree Camo Insulated Jacket and Pants Size XL ($300 retail) Anonymous
13. Trigger Stick Bipod Anonymous
14. SIG Semi-Automatic Pistols Anonymous

Here is the list of competitors:
1699843167973.png

1699843181235.png