• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

ITS A SHAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I’m an Old Guy. A past remnant of a Green Forum that existed a long time ago. I along with guys like Biohazard enjoyed passing on our information, ideas, creations and knowledge to others.

The Crosman Green forum even started internal businesses to feed our need for custom parts and accessories.

Some of those businesses still exist, such as Mountain Air Airguns.

Even though I never met any of the guys on that forum, it kinda felt like we were all family.

I was invited to this forum by Biohazard and have enjoyed reading all the posts by so many members. I assume that many of you also decided to join this wonderful forum for the same reason, the exchange of information, ideas, creations and knowledge to others.

I especially enjoyed reading the moderator section of the forum. The test done on moderators, the sound samples, the graphics, the comparisons, and the build information provided by Oldspook and others. It was all so interesting!

But now, it seems that certain episodes have occurred which I’m not privy to, that have caused the owners of this forum to institute this horrible 3/27 rule.

I ask that the moderators and /or owners of this forum to revisit this rule that they have instituted and allow us again to share information on a subject that seems to matter to many, if not all airgunners.

In my old age I have realized that order in any group is necessary, but it shouldn’t be at an extreme that stifles creativity and open communication of ideas.

The 3/27 rule has essentially killed this moderator section of the forum.

Please let’s bring it back.

Ernesto “Ernie the Eyeball” Fuentes
Veteran of the Crosman Airgun Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.