• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

It's 3AM Here. Anybody Else Can't Sleep?

Only 2:15 here I’ll have to wait another 45 minutes to make it to3:00!
But the weather at this time is beautiful
been something like fifteen straight days over 100 around here.
We've finally got some cooler weather too along with some badly needed rain. With this nicer weather I should be able to get some shooting in today. I'm gonna hit the sack now so I don't sleep the nice day away.

Last edited:
I am into a 10 year long sleep disorder, the days where i can fall asleep, well even if i am so tired i sit in front of the computer and occasional headbutt the keybord, well go to bed at say midnight, and my brain spring to life and it will be 10 in the "morning" before it will let me sleep, and then i an woken up by something 3-4 hours later.
Almost every week there will be 2 days where i do not sleep in between, in those cases i am up and "running" for 40 hours or more, those can some times give me 5-6 hours of sleep when i finally collapse.
All my working life i have just slept 5 - 6 hours daily, and that w as just fine, but i was put on early retirement 5 years ago when i was 50, and even then i was sleeping like "poop"

Also tried all the time getting help from my doctor,,,, which i granted do not visit too often, but the Danish public healthcare spring into action, and my feeling is like " i speak Danish, but the person across the desk i only thing he understand Mongolian "
That failure to communicate with doctors have been there all my life, just fortunate i have never been really sick and in worst cases have needed a few stitches removed i have not been able to make or remove myself due to location.

I am a "B" kind of person for sure, give me some days off and i will naturally shift to where i am awake at night, though i have had night time jobs, and they have mostly sucked for just that reason.
Well aside for my dream job, which had 16 hour work days, and so only 11 work days a month, and getting paid to 5 in the morning though i was most often home at 4 even for the 45 min long drive home,,,,, the BIG + was that in that job i could sleep 3 hours on the job, and during winter that was 6 hours,,,,,, and getting paid,,,, well, to sleep :cool:

Please dont say go get help,,,,, i have tried that many times even at cost changed doctors, cuz somehow changing doctor here cost money where everything else are "free"

Moog's Late Night Special Edition Thread Continues!
SHOMER, I hope you had a good shift.
Peashooter, I hope you finally got some sleep.
We are having a storm here and it's making our dogs nervous so I'm staying up with them. It's supposed to be cooler again today so when the storm passes I should be able to get some more shooting in. That new Bug Buster scope I put on my HW95 is working out really well.

• Haha
Reactions: d3vnull
This is a dangerous time for me because when I can't sleep I get tempted to do on line shopping. Maybe I'll order some air gun stuff on Amazon.

I wake up at 3-330 am every day to spend time with my dogs before work but when I wake up from 12am to like 2am I do the same thing! Shop online, then I wake up and am like what the heck, I forgot I ordered that.