• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

It is with a humble heart that I “Thank you”

I’m with Gerry, and thank you, Michael, for staying on top of this awesome website. So awesome it’s taken me away from reality and life in general. There was a documentary on Meghan Markle the other night, and I ask my wife “who the heck is she?” Her head whipped around and asked “Are you serious??!! You don’t know who SHE is?!! Where the heck have you been?!!!”

I proudly said AGN is all the news I care aboot(in a makeshift canadian voice), lol!!

It was also great to have personally met you at RMAC 2022!

Happy New Years to all. We sure are fortunate to be here, enjoying this awesome hobby. This past year I’ve “met” many new “invisible friends” thru PM’s, texts, and sustained friendships from other members I met in the earlier years. I consider myself fortunate for also having to have met some of you in person at the RMAC 2022 event. You have all made my own personal life worth appreciating and for that I thank you all!

7A33F480-9F14-4B49-877A-3023903339E5.jpeg

Last edited: