N/A It is not the same hitting a silhouette than a well placed shot.

I asked to make for me some silhouettes in a size as close as possible to real conditions in order to practice placing the shot in the exact place:

94225ACA-A49B-438B-A466-40E82A3E6EE8.jpeg
E3D11C31-A53F-4F61-AD11-4AA4D17A449A.jpeg
78F9BA23-2265-4A2A-99CB-81D04E188E86.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty cool indeed. Likely not cheap either.
Jack rabbit $700 MN ... +- 41 USD.

Javalina $1,200 MN ... +- 71 USD.

Coyote $1,400 MN .... +- 82 USD.

But they are thick..... They will last for my grand, grand children in perfect shape..... In 1500 years when some Anthropologies dig in my home they will say:

"These are animals that people of this culture used to adore as part of their religion."

Last edited:
Nice targets!
The only metal targets(besides pellet tins) I have are some beat up Crosman squirrel resetting targets and some .22lr spinner targets.
I like my squirrel targets because it's 2 shots. First shot knocks over the kill zone paddle, second shot at the lower paddle resets the KZ paddle.
The .22lr spinners are nice because you can tell if you hit it or grazed it by how much they swing. A solid shot with my .25 and they flip over, if you graze it, they just swing back and forth.

Reactions: Emu
A miss to this small target do not necessarily imply a miss to an animal in hunting.

That is the advantage that I see in practicing shooting silhouettes of animals as real in size as possible.

What counts is a well placed shot.

View attachment 445246
correct ! but hitting this small target in all conditions consistently , you are better prepared to hit the perfect kill shot on live targets.

Reactions: Emu
Jack rabbit $700 MN ... +- 41 USD.

Javalina $1,200 MN ... +- 71 USD.

Coyote $1,400 MN .... +- 82 USD.

But they are thick..... They will last for my grand, grand children in perfect shape..... In 1500 years when some Anthropologies dig in my home they will say:

"These are animals that people of this culture used to adore as part of their religion."
I hope you're kidding about the cost?