Brocock/BRK It appears our house is haunted with 👻's

A new 👻 followed me home and I just got it all set up. Hope to get it sighted in tomorrow.

Meet Tigger.....

Currently Tigger is sporting a 30 Cal barrel, but Buster is totally willing to share the 22 carbine, or the 177 HP barrel.

Some may ask where Specter went.....Well when your son comes out to shoot EBR with his parents, falls in love with the sport and the 👻 platform...Well lets just say our son's house is haunted as well.

Tony P.

IMG_5822.JPEG

IMG_9059.JPG

The Ghost is being offered in some choice anodizing (silver & orange) Who knows what other colors may show?

I’m Tigger! I like to bounce‼️
It was nice of BRK to make that Ghost in Team Centercut colors! In addition to that and the Silver the other choice will be all Black. Current Ghost are a dark grey and black.

Reactions: 5Power
The sticker was a small run AOA did. Not sure if they have anymore at the store….The orange and silver and ”all black” like Mike stated are a small run for now….Derrick sent info on the bag rider.

The wife took the photo with the flowers after I sent her the photo on the shooting bench.

Tony P
Love the granite top on the bench too!

A new 👻 followed me home and I just got it all set up. Hope to get it sighted in tomorrow.

Meet Tigger.....

Currently Tigger is sporting a 30 Cal barrel, but Buster is totally willing to share the 22 carbine, or the 177 HP barrel.

Some may ask where Specter went.....Well when your son comes out to shoot EBR with his parents, falls in love with the sport and the 👻 platform...Well lets just say our son's house is haunted as well.

Tony P.

View attachment 410949
View attachment 410950
Is that anodized or cerakoted?

Tigger is anodized and it is not on the AOA website that I know of. When I dropped by AOA yesterday, there was a person on the phone ordering an orange ghost.

Because of the sun here in Arizona we skipped the plastic type shooting benches. I was trying to figure out how to make a form for a cement top. The person doing the stone work in the backyard said he had a friend, who did granite, and he could see it he had some "scrapes" to make the tops. So that is how the granite shooting bench tops happened....They do get hot in the summer, but easy to wipe off, and no issues with the sun beating down on them.

Tony P.

Tigger is anodized and it is not on the AOA website that I know of. When I dropped by AOA yesterday, there was a person on the phone ordering an orange ghost.

Because of the sun here in Arizona we skipped the plastic type shooting benches. I was trying to figure out how to make a form for a cement top. The person doing the stone work in the backyard said he had a friend, who did granite, and he could see it he had some "scrapes" to make the tops. So that is how the granite shooting bench tops happened....They do get hot in the summer, but easy to wipe off, and no issues with the sun beating down on them.

Tony P.
So that bench is at your home ?