• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Issue with Coltri MCH6

While filling my Omega .74 tank I noticed the gauge on the Coltri was reading 1k psi higher than the gauge on the tank. When the tank was at 4200 psi the gauge on the Coltri was at 5200 psi. It was a little scary. When I unhooked the tank from compressor I plugged the fill hose and it read 4200 psi on the tank.

The Coltri is less than a year old and probably doesn’t have 3 hours on the meter. What could have happened?
Thanks...Tommy

Interesting - I was having a similar issue with my YH a few weeks back. The tank would be around 4K but I'd be blowing 5K burst disks on the compressor side. The first issue ended up being the little tampon cotton cylinders - one had split apart and was wedged back into the micro air tube. Once that was cleared I still popped a disk and that ended up being due to the the large gold filter being saturated.

I removed the tampon holder from the chain and replaced the cartidge in the gold filter and now I'm running smoothly.

I would check everything in line from the air gauge on the compressor to the tank as it sounds like there is something blocking the airway and sucking 1K psi out of your fill.

Have you've been draining moisture every 10min at both cranks?

Mine has done past 10 hours i have'nt had any issyes.

Seems like a water block between moisture trap and filter.

MCH-6 discharge.jpg

Reactions: tommyt53