N/A Is Your Favorite Pistol Your Best Pistol?

In my case - yes: favorite = best.

Great question BTW! Part of any hobby is discovering those things that "sing" to us, whether the reasons for that make any analytical sense or not. The borderline silly Webley Tempest is a close second in my "favorite" department...

View attachment 438190
Those FWB's are gorgeous.

I know what you mean about the Tempest. There's something about the combination of it's relatively small size and the quiet but solid thump when you pull the trigger that I just love. Mine always comes along on camping trips. It's great fun plinking pine cones, acorns, and bursting the occasional seed filled cattail.

In my case - yes: favorite = best.

Great question BTW! Part of any hobby is discovering those things that "sing" to us, whether the reasons for that make any analytical sense or not. The borderline silly Webley Tempest is a close second in my "favorite" department...

View attachment 438190
Two thumbs up on your FWB's! I just finished rebuilding one and that top-slide recoil action is a thing of beauty.

Hi Shambozzie

Your MKII with the bulk fill attached hose is great. Could your share the parts list and suppliers. I want to copy your setup. Don t think I will be able to shot 1' groups at 50 yards but with the biggert bottle I can try.

Thanks Andy .
Gun and all adapters came from mac1. Only outside purchase was ninja tank/reg/cord.

Reactions: maxtrouble
Have a P1 and P11 both .22. A HW45 .20 and a few others. The HW70 by far gets most air time. Love to get a Black Arrow.
IMG_7182.jpeg
Crow

Favourite pistol was my Haenel 28R. Couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn with it but the build quality was unmatched. I regret having sold
It.

My go to pcp pistols are my Bandit and Falcon FN8 single shot.

The Bandit is new to me but the bolt operates smooth out the box and it’s easy gun to work on. Accuracy wise it’s up there so far as well. Trigger is easy to work on and I didn’t need to buy a bunch of after market parts to make it better which is a bonus.

Falcon’s build quality is excellent and the single shot is easy to operate and accurate. I have the multi shot version but the cocking action is stuff so it usually sits. It’s quicker just to drop another pellet in.

Reactions: sjs and maxtrouble
Today I finally had good weather and time to better sight in my Huben GK1 .25 and this is by far my favorite and best pistol ever! We got one free large target as part of the range fee and after sighting it in for the first 30 minutes or so we never had another pellet hit the brown free target for the rest of the day; every shot hit the 4" bullseye or the larger center target. There are many layers of 4" targets on top of each other as we had to peel on new targets after every shooting period. This is what the one paper free target looked like after 4 hours and 650 rounds of pellets. We were getting good enough to just rapid fire the full 17 rounds in under 10 seconds and be in the black with no problem at all. This is by far a game changer for pistols!

sighting in at 25 yards.jpg

Reactions: sjs
Today I finally had good weather and time to better sight in my Huben GK1 .25 and this is by far my favorite and best pistol ever! We got one free large target as part of the range fee and after sighting it in for the first 30 minutes or so we never had another pellet hit the brown free target for the rest of the day; every shot hit the 4" bullseye or the larger center target. There are many layers of 4" targets on top of each other as we had to peel on new targets after every shooting period. This is what the one paper free target looked like after 4 hours and 650 rounds of pellets. We were getting good enough to just rapid fire the full 17 rounds in under 10 seconds and be in the black with no problem at all. This is by far a game changer for pistols!

View attachment 439482
First time in almost 2 decades of airgunning that the term " Game changer " is actually worth using, rifle or pistol