• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Is USPS lost?

Uhhh shouldn't the package have gone...straight north?....
Not towards north Carolina?🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
*I live in kansas by the way....

Screenshot_20230204-165637_Outlook.jpg

I had a d52 stock I bought take a week to go 125 miles to Dallas then 1 day to Phoenix which is 120 south of me. Then it did a right turn Clyde and went to Ashford NC where it sat for another 10 days. Finally someone figured out that it was in the wrong city and sent it to Salt Lake City where again it recouped from it's travels for 3 days and finally went back to Phoenix. It then traveled up to Ash Fork where I finally received it. Poor guy I bought it from was having a meltdown thinking this just about perfect stock had been beat to snot. Nope, it was just fine but I can't say the same for the box.😏

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
They do this all the time. They overlook something on a truck or scan the label wrong etc and it ends up touring the country before it shows up. Good thing for me is when this has happened the product arrived fine.

I've had items make it all the way to my post office and then some dumbass sends it all the way back to the seller's post office and then it comes all the way back to me.

They do this all the time. They overlook something on a truck or scan the label wrong etc and it ends up touring the country before it shows up. Good thing for me is when this has happened the product arrived fine.

I've had items make it all the way to my post office and then some dumbass sends it all the way back to the seller's post office and then it comes all the way back to me.
It's not super fragile; buttstock tube adapter.
Got some custom CARM mags coming from Croatia, let's see which gets here first(mags say sometim3 after the 20th) 😅🤣

Reactions: beerthief
It's not super fragile; buttstock tube adapter.
Got some custom CARM mags coming from Croatia, let's see which gets here first(mags say sometim3 after the 20th) 😅🤣
Carm was pretty quick to get me my stuff when I ordered a couple times. Huma is another one, you click place order and it's on your porch!

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
When stuff I get from my local place is like 50 miles from me it gets shipped up to northern Minnesota which it goes pretty much right by my house goes to St Paul and gets shipped back down to me so it's like a 4 hour round trip from cities and back but that's where they sort it doesn't make any sense how they send everything up to get sorted and then send it back USPS sucks some times and costs a ton of money now to use

I have something coming via FedEX and the tracking is not "tracking" anymore. Its saids "Barcode label unreadable and replaced" and that's the last I could see :unsure: Its suppose to arrive and Monday the 6th but I'm not counting on that.
Yep had those too. The original label probably wouldn't scan and they have to reprint it so you know that takes like 3 days for someone to do. So tired of modern day incompetence being tolerated because society has been trained to accept these lazy/whiney people as the best we have. Maybe we should go back to pens and paper and things would finally get done again.

"The worst of us have outbred the best of us"

I'll step off the soap box now lol.

That my friend is the Joy of the fine United State Postal System..

And they wonder why they are constantly losing money...A$$HATS I tell ya!!!
The operation of the post offices seems to be a global problem. If the package doesn't get lost in some sort of parcel- Bermuda Triangle it is usually broken even if there is an iron bar inside...:rolleyes:

I’ve been pretty lucky with UPS and USPS, knock on wood.
I remember when I was a kid in the 60’s. I was into fishing and a little bit in model rocketry. I wasn’t able to drive yet and there wasn’t a good place to feed my fishing addiction within reasonable bicycle distance without my mother filing a missing persons report. So I had a Cabela’s catalog that I ordered supplies from. Same when model rockets entered my life, mail order was the answer. In those days, pre-internet, and I didn’t dare make a LONG DISTANCE call to Sydney, Nebraska, God forbid, so you send cash in the mail and hope it got there. Then you sat and waited for the mailman for the next two weeks to deliver the goods. It was painful.
Nowadays, I would say the majority of us airgunners exclusively depend on internet sales and common carriers for darn near everything we do. Even with a drivers license, it doesn’t help because it’s a longggggg drive to a brick and mortar airgun store. We sometimes still sit and wait, sometimes way longer than we should have to.

I understand the agony and frustration with lost or delayed packages.
I guess I'm the exception (or lucky?)-since 2020 I've sent out around 800 packages USPS Priority and Parcel Select from my online pottery store. Two got delivered to the wrong street and were walked to the correct address by the honest folks who got someone else's package. Two got on the wrong truck and took the cross country tour but arrived safely eventually. One was in limbo for a while but showed up in time and arrived at it's destination. Pretty good score over all IMO.