Is this too big?

7EA46D6F-86FE-4AFB-B560-31BD13741930.1633793487.jpeg
I started to make targets today. I plan to have them convertible for shoot to reset or knock down. When sizing some images last night most of my targets would be close to the size of this crow I cut out. Will it be too big? I can stabilize it no problem but it is bigger than the targets I have purchased. What is the opinion 

Oldsparky, size doesnt much matter. only gives an atvantage to shooters that use target size to range from. As uglyjohn said the kill zone is actually what you are aiming for. If you build them shooters will shoot them. Our targets are all different. I made them by hand trying to get as many faces from the metal I had as I could. I had to make 2 different paddle sizes cause i used a couple different bought targets for patterns and ideas. If made all the same size you can put any faceplate on any target base. I cant. I can swap some but not all cause the killzone will be in the wrong place.

I made all 20 of ours with basic hand tools, drill, grinder, sander, hole saw kit and cut the steel with a jigsaw with many metal blades. Welded frames with clubs wire welder.

if you make them shooters will shoot them. The main thing is to make them fall with a killzone hit and not fall with a faceplate hit. I spent a lot of time on this and it was worth it, they work as they should. shooters will complain that I saw the yellow paddle move but they have to move with a good faceplate hit. You can prove to them that they only fall when KZ is hit by having a pro shoot their 12 pound gun and watching the target fall.

We have a 20 target course superimposed over our 10 station sporting clays course. Two targets at each station. We let them out since built cover with a plastic bin with the winders and so far they havent rusted and no animals have eaten the strings. I will store them indoors when winter comes unless we have enough shooters thet want to shoot in the cold.

We are at Gem City Outdoorsmen Club Fairview Pa. near McKane Pa and five miles from erie Pa anyone interested in shooting with us contact me by this forum JC SCHARDT (miatamama)
field targets.1634060120.jpg
ft painted.1634060121.jpg
ft raw tar.1634060121.jpg