• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Is this common?

I've never once had a PA order ship without a tracking number sent to my email. Pretty sure its mostly automated by their system like most companies. Maybe I'm just lucky though.

Edit: It may be worth checking your "spam" and "promotions" folders if you're using Gmail. I have a lot of emails get automatically put into my Promotions tab if the Google algorithm thinks they're ads

Last edited:
I've never once had a PA order ship without a tracking number sent to my email. Pretty sure its mostly automated by their system like most companies. Maybe I'm just lucky though.

Edit: It may be worth checking your "spam" and "promotions" folders if you're using Gmail. I have a lot of emails get automatically put into my Promotions tab if the Google algorithm thinks they're ads
I've NEVER had an order that DID have a tracking number! If the order comes by UPS, the UPS app tells me and I get a text from UPS. Never from PA.

I've NEVER had an order that DID have a tracking number! If the order comes by UPS, the UPS app tells me and I get a text from UPS. Never from PA.
Thought they shipped FedEx but had to check my email and I was wrong. I do get two confirmations though. One from UPS and one from Pyramydair including tracking numbers. Something must be screwy with their system

20230221_164103.jpg