• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is This an A SALT Rifle

Your opinions, please..

IMG_1710.jpeg

I have 2 of the...version2? They are great for flies and such; the Mrs has a BLAST with it when I BBQ.
(Secretly using it to get her used to shooting😅🙃)*it takes some force to pump it but she enjoys it; so next will be most likely the RELIC of my family: the daisy 188🤗
Does she use it to put the seasoning on the dead critter you're grillin'?

I bought the Bug-Beam 3.0 combo last year and am very pleased. Super fun too, which causes me to put out sugary ‘bait’ in order to have more opportunities to take out flies.

For the harder bodied insects like hornets and Stinger equipped pests, I bought a package of the Shreddr magazines that are preloaded with salt and fire them in a Crosman Vigilante with Bushnell reflex sight. The Vigilante was less expensive than the BAS Shreddr, yet share the same rotary magazines/Co2 powerlets.
Vaporizes the flying, stinging wasps.
With the standard bug-a-salt, you better hit the hornet just right and knock it to the ground for a finish with your flip-flop, or else you just might get stung.

My father told me you can tame a bird by sneaking up on them and sprinkling salt on their tail. Maybe this would be more effective
I think it was "you can catch a bird if you can sprinkle salt on its tail" Either way I get the idea. Been a while since I heard that phrase too. Sucks being a old fart....

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1