• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

"Is this already being discussed?" Great feature here on AGN forum website.

After typing in the subject title I was wondering if it had been discussed before and it hasn't. I think it's a great feature to not only post something that's already been posted but a good search tool to boot. I know there's a search tool but I haven't used it yet.

What I wanted to post was if there was a PCP .177 SEMI-AUTO rifle available. By looking at what's been already posted the answer is NO. To bad cause I'd really like one.

Reactions: igolfat8
There has to be a reason there isn't one. Loading/cycling issues come to mind.

The Benjamin wildfire was an option, but it didn't last long because they were junk. Yes, I had one. It blew 2 valves apart in less than 100 shots. Trigger pull was 12lbs or so, and it was basically a dual action revolver like the 1077.

After typing in the subject title I was wondering if it had been discussed before and it hasn't. I think it's a great feature to not only post something that's already been posted but a good search tool to boot. I know there's a search tool but I haven't used it yet.

What I wanted to post was if there was a PCP .177 SEMI-AUTO rifle available. By looking at what's been already posted the answer is NO. To bad cause I'd really like one.
Steyr prox10

Reactions: cross hair

Love my pro x! Thousands + of shots w/no problems!