• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

is there FX impact X in 177?

I bought an impact 177 barrel used, and it’s been fun to shoot... it seems to shoot most pellets very well...I’ve tried almost everything I have in it...I do not have any jsb’s To try, but it likes most of the old school pellets...I’m getting great results from superdomes and old beeman stuff..glad I got it.

ive noticed that the smooth twist barrels aren’t terribly pellet fussy...

I have an Impact X in .177 I bought mine for shooting 50 yards and less. @ 50 yards I am getting .750 to 1" groups from a bench with a bag, which suits me and my abilities. Most of my shooting is done in my backyard @ 25 meters. At 25 meters it shoots one hole. I'm trying different pellets and sizes right now and so far it seems to shoot JSB'S (10.34gr) in 4.52 size best. Tried 4.51 and my groups we're not as tight. Will be ordering some H&N field target trophies in 4.53 to see if the tighter pellet shoots better. If you switch calibers you will need the whole barrel kit (395.00) and a magazine also (80.00) If I were to try longer distance shooting with my Impact, I would go with the .22 set up. Pellets are still fairly cheap and you can still keep the gun pretty quiet. Which is a big thing for me as I do most of my shooting after 9pm.