Is there anything like the Drozd?

if you got deep pockets the hatsan blitz can put 21 rounds of .22 downrange at devastating energy levels in about 1.2 seconds ... mag changeouts are quick to maybe 5, 6 seconds .. so conceivably you could literally destroy a target with ~100rds out to 100y in 20 seconds with energy levels that could penetrate sheet metal .. its power you will want to use wisely and not be careless with .. that said imo its not a toy your going to want to play with all the time and wear out real quick, but keep around for those 'special' scenarios ...

jonny try emailing Mason Dawson, he works on them and does the mods to get all the firepower. They are definitely a lot of fun and at 4000 rpm they make a nasty buzzing sound lol! They also spit the BB’s at over 1000 fps and have different settings to select burst modes. My favorite setting is full power three shot burst mode, so three shots at 1000 fps each trigger pull, and you can pull the trigger really quickly lol. They are capable of putting an instant smile on a face and are lots of fun.
19D175C8-98A8-43B2-A565-CB79AC4B1C93.1640695473.jpeg

[email protected]

I have two Drozds. The original Yellow Drozd that has the single 12 gram magazine and I have a BrackBird. Blackbird is seldom used. I put slightly longer barrels on them and I tuned the solenoids. Circuit boards in these are 16 volt so upgraded batteries to match. Result is a faster rate and harder hammer strikes. Have BB's shooting at over 550 fps.

Jim

I have a Blackbird and I've been in touch with Mason. Nice guy, very helpful. After talking with him I was able to get my Blackbird, with stock circuit board, (modified for full auto), to shoot at 900 fps. Running Voltage to just under 16V.

They are fun guns! Sorry I know your post is about finding one. Contact Mason. He'll be the best bet in hooking up with a Drozd.

Reactions: Devink