Is there a U.S. supplier of Yong Heng parts?

Hi all. Well my little compressor has all of the sudden quit making high pressure. I believe I have a generic version as there is no white "Yong Heng' sticker on it? I took the high pressure head off of it last evening and it appears that the rubber ring are worn quite a bit. This morning I tried to remove them from the high pressure piston but was only able to remove the top two as it seems there is a second hold down for the third one but I am unable to loosen it to remove it so I decided to just buy a new high pressure piston with the new rings already installes. All I can find are places in China selling the parts with a long waiting period to receive them? Are there any places selling parts here in the U.S.??? I have searched the web and have found nothing? Thanks in advance J.L.

Whitefox,
If I need parts for my Yong Heng, I search eBay. My concern, based upon your comments, is that you might not have an authentic Yong Heng. The problem arose when different Chinese manufacturers, seeing the growing popularity of the Yong Heng, jumped on the bandwagon, producing all sorts of look-alikes. Consumers can be misled since interior components might be substandard and not compatible, at all, with an authentic Yong Heng. If the metal plate attached to your compressor lists the same manufacturer as this, chances are you have an authentic Yong Heng. If not, try to contact your seller for information. WM
IMG_20220306_111739.jpg

Hi all. Well my little compressor has all of the sudden quit making high pressure. I believe I have a generic version as there is no white "Yong Heng' sticker on it? I took the high pressure head off of it last evening and it appears that the rubber ring are worn quite a bit. This morning I tried to remove them from the high pressure piston but was only able to remove the top two as it seems there is a second hold down for the third one but I am unable to loosen it to remove it so I decided to just buy a new high pressure piston with the new rings already installes. All I can find are places in China selling the parts with a long waiting period to receive them? Are there any places selling parts here in the U.S.??? I have searched the web and have found nothing? Thanks in advance J.L.
Aliexpress usually takes 2 weeks, do yourself a favor and order 2 of the pistons, you'll need them

Reactions: whitefox545
Did you receive spare rings with the compressor ?
When I got my YH i got a variety pack of orings.
I have changed the high side piston rings once and also replaced complete piston assembly which is much easier to do.
Changing the rings requires a specific technique.

Do you have a calipers ?
I have the old piston I removed and we can compare dimensions to double check if yours is same as an original YH.