is there a red dot similar to the ultra dot ?

I don't really know why you would want a red dot that is so big. I know it's rugged and capable but for that size and weight you could get an lpvo. If I were looking for a red dot I would use a halosun with 2 moa dot. They even have a primary arms bdc reticle for poi drop. I have the solar powered one that runs without a battery and it's tiny and light. I understand that some people like the extra field of view that some other red dots provide but with red dots you should have unlimited field of view because both eyes should be open at all times. Anyway that's just my point of view. I'm sure others might have a different idea on what's important. I just like value and weight savings whenever possible. 300 bucks for a giant aimpoint doesn't make sense to me when you can spend 280 for a red dot that is like 3x smaller and has solar power or 180 for one without. Pretty sure mine is 2 moa. All my holosun red dots have been very tough and reliable. I know you would be impressed with them if you gave them a chance.