• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Is there a Packable .25 that takes CF Bottle?

Does the Uragan have a good reputation around here? Know issues? weaknesses?

The issue is it comes in .22

quality from what i hear is very good. Unless I am mistaken it is a CZ barrel. Can hit low 900 in FPS, so with higher weight slugs it should generate good FPE for you. You can add HUMA regulator. It is shorter then a Lelya, but not as short as a Leshiy folded. The current classic Leshiy folds and comes in .25 but it is cylinder. Not bottle. I have zero complaints about my Leshiy. And the Lelya is a tank in small package. lack of bottle does not bother me.

I think the new Leshiy might very well be a good answer for you. And it has option for variable caliber platforms. Super easy to change barrels. Like stupid easy, so even a dummy like me can do it.

That AEA looks good, is the bottle exchangeable?

. You might be able to add the FX bottle valve to a some other companies bottles to allow removing.

You might also consider carrying a small CF recharge bottle. That would give you more options like the Leishy.

So having a removable bottle is a matter of having the right valve. Why wouldnt a company like Uragan wouldnt add the valve? 

Because nobody who buys a packable airgun wouldnt want to pack some power with it as well?

Maybe FX has patented the valve?

Does the Uragan have a good reputation around here? Know issues? weaknesses?

The issue is it comes in .22

quality from what i hear is very good. Unless I am mistaken it is a CZ barrel. Can hit low 900 in FPS, so with higher weight slugs it should generate good FPE for you. You can add HUMA regulator. It is shorter then a Lelya, but not as short as a Leshiy folded. The current classic Leshiy folds and comes in .25 but it is cylinder. Not bottle. I have zero complaints about my Leshiy. And the Lelya is a tank in small package. lack of bottle does not bother me.

I think the new Leshiy might very well be a good answer for you. And it has option for variable caliber platforms. Super easy to change barrels. Like stupid easy, so even a dummy like me can do it.

I assume none of the above you mentioned has removable cylinder?

That AEA looks good, is the bottle exchangeable?

. You might be able to add the FX bottle valve to a some other companies bottles to allow removing.

You might also consider carrying a small CF recharge bottle. That would give you more options like the Leishy.

So having a removable bottle is a matter of having the right valve. Why wouldnt a company like Uragan wouldnt add the valve? 

Because nobody who buys a packable airgun wouldnt want to pack some power with it as well?

Maybe FX has patented the valve?

It's a little more complicated than that. You have to have some type of double seal or vent system so you aren't unthreading the bottle at high pressure which could entail shooting the biggest projectile ever. 

Alternatively, you could take a pony bottle along with you and either charge the gun or tether it to the bottle. I think that I saw where the Leshiy 2’s bottle is removable, but don’t quote me on that, I’m not sure. By removable I mean while under pressure. It’s definitely removable otherwise.

How efficient is the charging with the pony bottle? what size, or how many ponies do you need to take to have equivalent of 3-4 full Cylinders?

By packable do you just mean folds to a smaller size...or length when used? There are a few rifles with detachable or folding stocks that collapse fairly small for packing.

What is the use...hunting...plinking? What power levels and caliber?

As long as you can take it down or fold it put it in a backpack it works for me. Is it possible to remove the barrel on these guns repeatedly just to make them more portable?

Hunting small games, some plinking. Just takin it to the woods and have some fun with it.

CF to get large shot count then?...or were you looking for something you could pack an extra bottle with? How many shots were you looking to get? Most don't have exchangeable bottles.

This is my packable toy; semi-auto AEA Backpacker. 19.5" with suppressor removed and stock folded. 50 shots with 35 fps spread. 25 if I keep it to 20 fps but that isn't necessary for my hunting. Shoots JSB 18.1's super accurately at 880 fps.

1588800350_4570044215eb32b5e758b90.66493782.jpg

Any good? Reliable? Semi auto? Easy to back the power down and still shoot reliable??? Yo